RHYTHM RIDING INSTRUCTOR
WE ARE UNITED RIDE
Rhythm ride to one hell of a beat. United Ride is Melbourne’s original rhythm riding studio, and are known for our high intensity, high fun, music-driven workouts. Our focus is on building a judgment- free, good vibes-only community of riders who would rather give their right arm than miss a class. After three solid years of serving this community, we’re now looking to grow our roster of superstar instructors.
On top of a competitive rate, we also offer:
• Master Trainer-led monthly workshops
• Social media marketing workshops to help our trainers promote themselves
• Performance-based incentives
• Mentoring by the owner
• Boutique studio environment in the heart of our beloved Richmond community
WHO YOU ARE
• You have experience as a fitness instructor, not necessarily in rhythm riding, though that would be a bonus
• Alternatively, you have a background in dance, choreography or acting
• Essential – you must have an innate sense of rhythm
• You’re passionate about music, particular about your BPMs and are constantly putting together playlists in your head.
Don’t forget – our workouts are ALL about the music
• You love group classes and give back twice as much energy as you take in
• People are drawn to your natural charisma
If this is you, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP applications close 20 JULY 2019.
The podium is waiting.
Do you want to help others achieve their goals? Are you health and fitness focussed with attention to detail?
At United Ride we want someone who will positively engage with the clients and support them in their fitness journey.
UR is no ordinary spin class. It’s a cardio party. You’ll need to incorporate movement to the tracks and keep them wanting more.
We work together to overcome our fears, to find our freedom, to become the best versions of ourselves. With us, there’s no mountain too high to climb, no fear too big to conquer. We’re an experience, a community, a family that rides together to make our dreams become a reality.
We are Seeking People who:
Are team players that love all things health and fitness
Are customer focussed
Are ready to inspire clients the moment they step through the door
Highly organised individual with welcoming and approachable demeanour
This position is perfect for uni student or working mothers, as it will be early mornings (5:45am-9:00am) and evening hours (4:45pm-7:30pm).
Ability to engage positively with existing and new clients
High level of organisation skills
Liaising with Corporates and scheduling classes
Ability to prioritise and manage time
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Strong attention to detail, accountable and responsible
General maintenance and upkeep of premises
Sales experience highly regarded
If you want to ride with us, send your resume and a cover letter