TERMS & POLICIES
- Our Introductory Offer of 3 Classes (valid for 2 weeks) is only available to brand new clients of United Ride. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
- Our ‘2 Free Sessions’ offer is transferable but not refundable. Only 1 offer can be used per person. Bookings are essential. Any vouchers or material which contains no ‘Valid from’ date or ‘Expiry date’ will be deemed as invalid. To redeem, an account must be created via www.unitedride.com.au and the studio must then be contacted via phone or email.
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
- Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call us on 03 9421 5128 (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- Out of consideration for the Instructor, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We would also suggest you book into another class just in case.
- Block Session Packs are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before expiry date.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. United Ride reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
At United Ride our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhere to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Suspending Monthly Passes
Monthly passes CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your Monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days otherwise we recommend for you to purchase a Block session pack.
I agree that United Ride is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against United Ride or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
United Ride does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a United Ride staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.